NEED HELP SEE DETAILS FOR WHOLE QUESTION

2001 Honda Civic • 12,000 miles

I have a 2001 honda civic 2 door 5 speed. We just changed the cluch because it went out and after putting everything back together and we started the car and took it for a test drive, it ran good for the first 5mins of driving then after all the gages stoped working and the idle wont go past 3 grams like there is a rev limitor on it or somthing. Also the cooling fans dont work as well. They also changed part under the steering wheel but still no change.
Elizabethchunghoonpalau

They may have pinched wires in the process. Did you return it to them to let them make it right?

We did it our self

When u shake they key when it was on it would turn on the gages, and the cooling fan and would idle good then u shake it again it would go off so they change the part put still no change

Who is they?

What exactly did they replace?

Is the battery working?

Is the MIL indicating?

My BF they replaced the whole cluch, had the fly wheel shaved. The battery is working we had a machanic ( who lives next door come and check all the sensors said all was good and working and also checked the battery said was working)
the part by the steering wheel that was change was the switch commutateur interruptor the BF installed it last night and still nothing change still the same

Get a scan done to check for trouble codes and let us know what it is. When trouble codes are triggerred they can cause the rev limiter to be activated.

Ok will try that