GMC YUKON DOOR PROBLEM

2001 GMC Yukon • 160,000 miles

Intermittent total electrical power loss that started a few days ago. When it began, the ignition was turned off and all the power went out. After slamming the driver door shut, the power was restored (not sure if its coincidental) and when the ignition was turned on, every light, even lights I've never seen before lit up on the IP and it started fine and got home. All the lights lighting up hasnt happened since, but the power loss is still going on sporadically. Have not been able to induce it. When the power goes out it resets the clock and the computer, keyless entry does not work, nothing seems to work (I did not test the lights or try to start it again with the power off).
Battery tested good. Slight corrosion on pos side, but cleaned it up and it doesnt seem to be enough to hinder functions. Cables were tight. Grounds look clean and tight. Charging system is 14.5 with a load. All fuses are good.
Not sure if it's related, but when the power is working and I turn the ignition off, remove the key, and open and close the driver door like im getting out of the car, the gas and temp gauge rise after the interior light shuts off. If I hit around the steering column or dash they will rise more. Once I either open the door or put the key in the ignition the gauges instantly drop back to zero. Also, I've noticed a slight pop coming from the speaker in the driver door once I turn the ignition off and the radio wasnt even on.

I dont know where to start.
Lnelon

No CEL either

Lnelon
Did you remove the battery cables and completely clean the cable ends?

Yes.

Lnelon
Im not satisfied at all. I'd like a refund.

Lnelon
There is a body control module that needs to be checked for codes and information. There are issues with this but a shop with a scan tool needs to look at this for you.

Sorry for the delay in answering but I was under the weather for the holiday.