WILL CRANK OVER BUT WONT

2001 Ford Falcon • 205,000 miles

My netural safety switch went so I changed it now it will crank over but wont start and I have a T on the odometer and I have no I clue on whats going on now I got told it might be a crank angle sensor
Mavenjayne

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Ok well I changed the fuel pump because the fuel wasn't pumping through, but now all that's hooked up ready to go the car wont start at all, I have all interior lights, dash lights, head lights, but when I crank I have nothing lights don't flicker, nor do I have any clicking?

Mavenjayne