01 F250 2WD SUPER DUTY JUST INSTALLED NEW BRAKES IN FRONT REARS ARE OK STILL HAVE A SHAKE WHEN STOPPING I NOTICED THE SWAY BAR MOVES BACK N FORTH IN THE BUSHINGS COULD THIS BE THE CAUSE OF THE SHAKE?

2001 Ford F-250

Has a serious shake when stopping but brakes are new
Toad1372

Sounds like rotors or tires/wheels.

Fixitmr
Just put brakes on good rotors too not cheap ones. And good pads. Could the sway bar cause that shake?

Toad1372
The rotors could be new but could be warped too-best thing to do is have it Mike out for excessive parallelism and out of roundness

Shake has not changed since before brake parts installed?

Fixitmr
Try the shake was there prior to new brakes I've been a mechanic for 20+years never had this prior situation.

Toad1372
That's what I meant. Describe the shake?

Fixitmr
Felt like warped rotors so we changed all. Steering wheels shakes seat shakes brake pedal does at first then goes away. Feels like the whole front end shakes.I would not think sway bar bushings would make it feel like that. When the pedal stops shaking the rest of the truck still does.

Toad1372
Cut the new rotors 2/1000s I have done this because of cars coming back with a shake shortly after the repair. It trues the rotor.

Cadieman