BLOWN HEAD GASKET, WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP IT NOT GET WORST WHILE I SAVE UP TO FIX IT?

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo • 157 miles

Car over heats so I used water and has helped. Engine shakes like crazy while stoped.
MonteRyanCarlo

Do you see white smoke coming out of the tail pipe?

Yes there was white smoke, now im not sure still think is is some but, what happen was it overheated and I saw that I had no prestone/antifreeze in my rad/coolent. Thast why it over heated. But there was white smoke that came out of the tailpipe

MonteRyanCarlo
Have it block and pressure tested to find out more

Done it already, there's prestone in my oil. My oil looks like a light brown liquid. With while film

MonteRyanCarlo
Replace the headgasket if its actaully blown

How much does that cost?

MonteRyanCarlo
Doing both heads and all the gaskets and fluids, around 1500-1800

Its to late for head gasket its all in my engine and now I have no oil pressure. I got a deal on a 2002 monte carlo ss engine for 300$? Just installing is more but installing this engine will it effect my radio?

MonteRyanCarlo
It shouldn't affect the radio.

Cuz friend said I have a code on my radio, but yeah its just the install is alot. But it will be worth it cuz the engine is finished

MonteRyanCarlo