VOLKSWAGEN JETTA CLUTCH PROBLEM

2000 Volkswagen Jetta • 160,000 miles

2000 jetta VR6
Three weeks ago I had the clutch, and surpentine belt replaced on my car. I found yesterday that the front motor mount on the passangers side had a bolt snap (engine side). I limped it to another mechanic who said that the bolts were loose on the other motor mounts as well. Ever sense the clutch was replaced, I have been having vibrations at specific rpm ranges. The clutch mechanic said it could be the coil pack. It was replaced and no change in vibrations. I was going to take the car back to him however the motor mount broke an 45 minutes away.
Do you take the motor off the mounts for a clutch replacement?
Could an improperly installed fly wheel cause such vibrations?
I am not much of a car person, I only know the vibrations started after the clutch kit replacement and they are constant whether or not the clutch is engaged.
Griesjr

The vibrations are most likely coming from the loose engine mounts. I would NOT let this mechanic work on your vehicle again.

To do a clutch on your vehicle the driver-side engine mount must be removed and the lower dog-bone mount has to be removed. The mount on the passenger side doesn't have to be touched for a clutch job.

F4I_guy