LS

2000 Saturn Astra • 4 cylinder FWD • 169 miles

Some of my car doors go up and down when I click the wireless remote. My Driver door always works but the rest of them kinda have a mind of their own. They either don't go up or down at all or do it randomly when I push the remote.
Brittany.Thomas555

You listed two models te astra didn't come out till 2008. The LS model came out in 2000. So do you have a 2000 Ls1 or LS2?

Its the LS1. I am sorry for that mistake.

Brittany.Thomas555
Alright so were talking about door lock's not working on some of the doors and working other time's?If so then most likely you have some bad lock actuators which is part of the door latch assembly. Very common on that car I have replaced a lot of them for that same reason. You would have to remove the door panel when it was inop and make sure you were getting power and ground to the actuator when it was inop just to be sure it was bad. But most likely you will find a bad actuator.