VAN SPUTTERS WHILE DRIVING ON HIGHWAY, MOSTLY GOING UP GRADES.

2000 Pontiac Montana • 248,000 miles

Van has been doing this for about two months and seems to be getting worse now. It seems to be worse on cruise control and going up grades. Tried three bottles of injector cleaner to date, no change.
Werwer2012

Do you have a check engine light and when was last tune-up?

Go to this walk thru link for additional information:http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-misfires-or-runs-rough

The check engine light is on and apparently the code it is showing is P0441 with I was told by a mechanic has nothing to do with this problem. Not sure about the tuneup as we just bought it January 13 of this year. I do know that the spark plugs were replaced though. I did notice that the sputtering is getting worse though and really noticeable on grades.

Werwer2012
P0440 - Evaporative Emission Control System Malfunction

My mistake it was code P0440 and I looked it up on the link you sent me. I guess that it could be pretty much anything at this stage.

Werwer2012