THROTTLE CODE

2000 Jaguar Vanden Plas • V8 2WD Automatic • 88,800 miles

I have read several comments on your website regarding the problem that I have. Specifically, at any time, at any speed, the engine will go into a condition where the message center says:
Failsafe engine mode, TRAC Not available and ASC Not available. My engine analyzer gives a code P0121 Mod $11 Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit. My guess, with help from your web site, it that there is nothing wrong with the sensor. The fault is most likely a bad electrical connection or a short in the wiring. My question is; Is there any information available that would lead me to the specific wiring bundle and the connections associated with the Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit?

Thank You
Cletis Nester

Here is the pic of the tps, its' not a great one but the onlyone available. The wires go around it and it looks like a half circle on the front. It's on the left side of the throttle body.