MY CAR TURNS OVER BUT WONT START; WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG?

2000 Hyundai Sonata • 128,000 miles

Battery is good. Brand new starter, brand new radiator, brand new fuel pump. It doesnt seem like there is any gas getting to the engine. I do have some water in my transmission fluid, but other than, everything seems to be working; none of the fuses are blown either. What should be my next step? If this were your car, what would you do?
AshleyTH0712

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Ok, thank you. What would cause a sparkplug to not get any power?

AshleyTH0712