CRANK BUT WONT START

2000 Fiat Punto • V8 2WD Manual • 80,500 miles

Hi, After driving the car for awhile the car will stall (low revs), I am not able to start the car for 10- 15 mins after (engine cranks but wont start)i have a punto 2000 mk2 elx 8v 1.2L. I have replaced coil packs, thottle body, ht leads, start motor, crank sensor and have fitted a new battery. Thankyou Any help would be helpful.
Hendy

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing