CHRYSLER CONCORDE ENGINE PROBLEM

2000 Chrysler Concorde • 166,000 miles

Hello, I have a 2000 Chrysler Concorde with a 2.7 engine. It has a top end tapping witch sounds like some of the lifters are not pumping any oil. I've experienced this exact problem with the previous 2.7 engine I replaced with this one.I kick myself in the but with this motor because I bought it used and it only had a 30 day warranty and I installed it after the warranty was up. Reason being was I tried to repair the previous 2.7 by replacing 8 lifters, 4 on each head towards the front of the engine.I first soaked them in oil for 48 hrs. Before I installed them. I started the engine and it sounded worse, so I trough in the towel and installed the other. Which had a lite tap on& off. What can I do to fix it and what did I do wrong? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

MAYBE YOU GOT THE OIL---PROVIDED YOUR OIL PRESSURE IS DECENT.....

MAYBE IT'S THOSE PESKY TAPPETS (HYDRAULIC LIFTERS)

I DO A LOT OF LINKING--AS I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN THIS STUFF TO SOMEONE BEFORE---KEEPS ME FROM HUNTING AND PECKING ALL NIGHT LONG........THE COOL THING IS, I DO GET YOU QUITE A BIT OF INFO, WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PECKING!

SEE "MY ANSWER" IN THIS LINK..........I 'VE GOT LINKS IN IT TOO!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2000-jeep-tj-noisy-lifter-piston-slap

RETURN HERE.....LEMME KNOW IF THE "MMO" DOES IT FOR YOU