WHY DOES MY CAR DIE AFTER DRIVING AND RESTART AFTER AN HOUR OR SO?

2000 Chrysler Cirrus • 178,400 miles

Everytime my car will die. When I try to restart it. It acts like it has no spark or fuel. No lights are on and all my fuses are good. It has a new ignition coil. Serpentine belt, cam shaft sensor, and crankshaft sensor?
Levi goodell

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing