NEED HELP FINDING A LEAK FOR THE BRAKES.

2000 Chevrolet Silverado • 190,000 miles

My husband changes brakes front and back also all 4 calipers. We bled the brakes and have them pumped up, but as soon as you start the truck and wait about 20 seconds the peddle goes to the floor. He bought a one man bleeder and it says there is a leak, but we can not find it. We are at our wits end and don't know what else to do.
Jranne1994

If you had a leak, you would see it puddle somewhere. It sounds like you have air in the system caught somewhere.

Why did you do this operation?

My husband changed the calipers mainly because one wasn't working right in the back so he changed all the calipers and the decided that he might as well change the brakes to since the one was worn down due to the bad caliper. He bled the brakes because the peddle was going down farther then it should. We got all the air out of the lines but like I said after starting the truck and waiting about 20 seconds the brake peddle goes to the floor. There is no puddle that is why we are having a hard time trying to find the leak.

Jranne1994
Did you pump the pedal several times to get the pads back up to the rotors? If so, you may have lost the master cylinder. Get a shop to look at it and confirm.

Ok. Thank you

Jranne1994
Good luck