TURN OVER-WILL NOT CRANK

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo • 190,000 miles

Is there something that will shut off fuel pump or trip fuel pump relay from a minor collision? 2000 Monte Carlo was in minor front collision with trees and bushes.I have attached a pic that shows damage done under passenger side fender when it was pulled out backwards and that happened from being caught on stump, or misc debris. (I only think this may be relevant since it is right underneath where the fuse box is where fuel pump relay is located) Nothing major for airbags to deploy.

Car will not start now. It will turn over strong. There is a clicking type noise from where fuel pump relay (fuse box )is under hood when trying to crank. (Relay is making that noise for about 2 minutes and then stops until you try to crank it again) I have listened for the fuel pump to prime/whine when turning key on, but I hear nothing. I know there is not a fuel reset switch in trunk, but is there anything else that would make the fuel pump cut off or trip the relay, etc. The car ran perfect before this and I just dont think it is a coincidence. Please help!
Misdecourcey

Have you checked all fuses? Sounds like a bad fuel pump, they can go bad once in a collision.

Fixitmr
Thank you for reply. We did check the fuses and found one blown and I apologize but do not know exact one-My brother in law changed the fuel pump and it worked great, thanks for the help : -) this site rocks

Misdecourcey