MY CHEVY TEMPERATURE GAUGE IS INDICATING THAT THE ENGINE IS RUNNING HOT, BUT THE ENGINE IS COOL. A/C WORKS ON AND OFF. I HAVE ALREADY READY REPLACED THE THERMOSTAT AND ALSO REPLACED THE TEMP GUAGE SENSOR, BUT THE TEMPERATURE GUAGE STILL INDICA

2000 Chevrolet Impala

I have replaced both fans, thermostat, and temp. Guage sensor.
Ralo

Pl rephrase you question

Cadieman
My 2000 Chevy Impala temperature gauge is indicating that the engine is running hot, but the engine is not showing signs of running hot or leaking cooliant. I have already ready replaced both fans, thermostat and also replaced the temp guage sensor, but the temperature guage still indicates that the car tempature is hot. Any solution to this problem?

Ralo
If the gauge goes past 3/4 and you have installed the proper thermostat. You need to buy a auto therometer to put in the radiator to check coolant temputure. If the engines hot you should be hearing the engine pinging.

Cadieman