CHEVROLET CAVALIER TIRE PROBLEM

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier • 125,000 miles

What happened is that the two wires came completely out on the harness side of the plug on the canister vent solenoid so I have no idea which way they connect back. All there is a pink and white wire hanging from the solenoid. Hope that makes since Thanks
Scottthompson1

Pink on left.

I appreciate the fast response. I just want to make sure I am getting this right. OK do you mean pink on the left if I am under the car looking at harness. As in Pink would be closest to the drivers side back tire, and the white closest to the passengers side back tire? Again thanks for the quick response and I don't mean to be a bother.

Scottthompson1
That is correct

Thanks for everything will be fixing my evap code tomorrow.

Scottthompson1
Well I hook the canister vent solenoid back up, and I was just wondering if it is normal after probably 2 years of the solenoid not being hooked up, for their to be a strong odor of gas coming from the exhaust pipe? The car seems to be running really good even noticed the slight miss I had has gone away. I cleared the code and so far it hasn't came back on. Thanks in advance

Scottthompson1