INDICATOR DISPLAY SHOWS PROBLEMS EVERYTIME ITS STARTS UP, CLEARS WITH RESET BUTTON

2000 Cadillac Deville • 150,000 miles

When you start the car, the indicator display reads: Check coolant level, check suspension, check oil level. Etc. It will clear when you push the reset info button. This happens every time you start the car (it also chimes until you reset). Is there a relay or sensor that controls this that could be bad?
Thanks, Bill
Bpal2008@hotmail.com

Did you check the items it requested? It may be telling the truth.
The ecm reads the sensors attached to the items that are requesting service.

I would start with the basics and check the requested items.

Thank Roy, I did check everything and all the fluids are fine, and the car seems to be running and riding as it should. Also, once you hit the reset, the display never goes back to a trouble code again while driving. But it will come on if you shut the car off and re-start it

Ok, according to alldata, the bcm controls these functions. Without a scan tool, you will not be able to see these commands. I suggest a shop with the tec2 needed to read these pids.