POWER WINDOWS

1999 Volkswagen Cabriolet

Im having problems with my power windows they will go down but they wont come back up. It started on the passenger side now none of them will go up. I checked the fuse its still good. I have tried the relays but none of them appear to be bad or for that matter linked to the windows.
Captkcp

So did they stop working one by one or did the other three die all at once?

All the other three died at once as far as I can tell I just Found out that the Driver side and rear windows will go up using the key

Captkcp
So now you only have a issue with the right front window since you said the other ones work?

I still cant raise any of them using the window switches

Captkcp
I have tried disconnecting the passenger side motor and switch and I still cant Raise any of the other ones with the inside switch

Captkcp
What key are you using to raise them?If you have the door panels off see if you have power and ground when moving the window switch up and down the inop window motors?