WIRE COMING FROM UNDER AC COMPRESSOR HAS VOLTAGE, WHERE DOES IT GO?

1999 Toyota Sienna • 130,000 miles

I have recently replaced the head gaskets on my 99 Sienna. I did not however take it apart. After everything was put back together, there was a wire coming from underneath the AC compressor that looks black and yellow, it is a live wire (sparked when grounded) and is zip tied to the wires leading up to the fan. I looked everywhere for where this wire connects to but can't find ANYTHING. The AC does not work, the AC light blinks, and the fans don't seem to come on either. Where does this wire go and what does it do?
Scubafly

Does the check engine light come on?If so the codes could lead you to where the wire goes.I would also have it scanned for codes even if the light isnt on.

Yes it does come on sometimes. I haven't driven it much since I can't tell if the fans are working and when the gaskets blew last time, the ECT sensor did not show the engine overheating. Though I found out it did lose it's coolant so it was probably measuring vapor. I will try to get a computer and check the codes.

Scubafly
Sounds good keep me posted.