FUSE ISSUE? WHERE IS FUSE FOR ALL THIS STUFF ACTUALLY LOCATED?

1999 Toyota Corolla • 230,000 miles

Dash lighting, cigarette lighter, license plate lighting, tail lights all of a sudden no longer work, but where is fuse for all that located? Had one light on dash lighting go out years ago and have been fine without it. Have a Haynes repair manual which doesn't seem to help much with this problem.
Darg49

It is located behind the left side of dash at lower finish panel. I attached a schematic. Please note, the power to this fuse box comes from a main fuse box under the hood.

Thank you, I had already found that after asking the question. Saw all the fuses and not sure which one is causing my problem, will disconnect battery and start pulling them tomorrow.

Darg49
Check the bottom section of the schematic. If I recall, all the things you mentioned are listed on the circuit all the way to the right.

Tail fuse is in instrument panel junction box, behind left side of dash, at lower finish panel.

Thank you to all who responded, I went out this morning and went through the fuses and found and replaced the burnt one, everything seems to work now. Thanks

Darg49
You're welcome.

Have a great day.