CRANKS BUT WONT START- NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AT IGN ON, UNABLE TO LINK SCANNER

1999 Toyota Corolla • 180 miles

Replaced ecm, identical numbers, replaced crankshaft position sensor, no check engine light coming on at ignition on position, unable to link obd scanner so no codes, constantly says link error, no spark or fuel, efi fuse/relay checked, only have power to one of the terminals on both efi relay and efi fuse, from reading somewhere else on this forum I should have power to 2 on relay and fuse terminals Merlin 2021 was the expert but I am unable to get a hold of him-anyone else know the solution, I believe in merlin2021 post he had the solution to the wiring issue-please help
Pobubba

At data link connector check for voltage on Black wire pin #12 key on

Docfixit
Hi, just looked, only black and white- brown- white top row, red on bottom row- no power from any with key in on position, I just checked and got power to two of the efi relay terminals with relay removedm also rewd wire in obd connector gains power when efi relay is removed?

Pobubba
Check fuse Ignition switch in underdash box 7.5 amp

Docfixit
Docfixit, checked that fuse, its ok, all fuses in vehicle under dash checked out and all working

Pobubba
Used or new computer?

If used, will not work as it has to be flashed to your vin.

If new, did you have it flashed?

Can you get any info with a code reader?

OBD-II terminal # 16 must be hot at all times.

Hi KHLow2008, no pins are hot unless I remove efi relay

Pobubba
That means you have a power supply failure to the pin.

How do I find out what pin #16 is, is there a diagram available or what colour would the feed cable to the terminal be

Pobubba
At the narrower side of the connector, the end pin is # 16.