99 DOOR LOCKS GOING CRAZY

1999 Saturn SW2

On my 99 Saturn station wagon (SW2), the door locks are going crazy, even when the key is not in the ignition, killing the battery beyond jumpstarting. The door has been taken apart; no chaffed wires. There's a technical service bulletin: 99-T-43, but I'm not clear on whether it refers to more electrical than just the wires in the door. Are there Saturn diagnostics that can spot this problem fairly fast? All ideas gratefully accepted.
Laura in a balmy NC
Lwa101

Try this unplug the front door lock switches one at a time see if unplugging one of them stops the noise. Usually what happens is the drives door lock switch on the door goes bad causing the door locks to stay on. Also make sure the drivers aide door lock cyclinder is in the 12 o clock position if its not put it in the that position see if the noise stops then. Let me know what you find.