SATURN SEDAN FUSE PROBLEM

1999 Saturn Sedan

Radio did not work went to put a new one in and now it wont start intill you holler the door lock on can you tel m e how reset alarm
Saturn1212

What do you mean hold the door lock on?That doesnt sound like the factory alarm to me?Do you have a aftermarket alarm installed?ALso when you installed the radio did you get the gm jumper harness for the radio install or did you just cut the harness to install the radio?

Saturn1212 I have gm remote its a gm16245100-29 an I just cut them now you holled down lock on door an it starts still have no remote an no radio

Saturn1212
Check the inside fuse box for blown fuses?Also you need to go over all your work.I have never seen a factory alarm cause that issue.

I went over all of the work an found that I have 3 fuses that don"t have power now open the fuse box no burned wirrers tested in side f box an no power still can thair be a fuse in dash some wair

Kathyedwards
Which fuses didnt have power?