TRANSMISSION WONT ENGAGE AT ALL I NEED DETAILS ON HOW TO FIX IT?

1999 Pontiac Trans Am • 114,000 miles

I have a 1999 pontiac trans am just the other day I was driving on the road and all of a sudden the transmission stopped engaging as if the car was on neutral I pulled over on the side of the road and I turned the car off. Turned it back on put the car in drive, still in neutral put it in reverse same thing. Same for 3, 2, and 1 transmission fluid is good and the transmission was recently replaced the transmission clutch cable is in great condition as well I need help. What would be the problem?
Soulmatica21

Clutch cable-I take its a manual transmission-sounds like the clutch is gone-

What size engine do you have?Also any codes in the computer?We are talking about a automatic transmission correct?

Its an automatic transmission yes also I meant the cable that connects to this lever that sets the gears to drive or reverse and so on

Soulmatica21
Its a 5.7 liter ls1 motor

Soulmatica21
Take the transmission back to where you got it from and have it checked it has an internal problem-

Do you still have a warranty on the transmission that was replaced?

The warranty has expired

Soulmatica21
So do you have any codes in the computer?Have you checked for codes yet?