ENGINE DOES NOT STAY RUNNING

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 130,000 miles

I have a 1999 Olds Intrique 3.5 motor. It will start and run until it get warmed up, then the idle goes up and down then stalls. Then its hard to start, but will start. I have replaced the crankshaft sensor, TPS, and the electrical part of ing. Switch.
Samuel DuVall

Try cleaning out the idle air control valve and EGR valve and see what hppens-

Where is the IDLE AIR VALVE I KNOW WHERE THE EGR IS?THANKS

Samuel DuVall
I just recently ask where the idle air valve is on my OLDS and I aready found it THANKS SAM DuVall

Samuel DuVall
Well cleaning the Idle Air Valve did not work, anything else?

Samuel DuVall
Have you checked and cleaned the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve? It's usually located on the top of the engine, passenger side. When clogged, it can cause these symptoms.

Rivermikerat
Already did still won't stay running after warmed up

Samuel DuVall
Ok. Using a multimeter, test the coil(s). Make sure the ground signal is getting to them properly once the engine heats up. Make sure they continuously receive voltage after the engine heats up.

Rivermikerat
Also check the camshaft position sensor, the crankshaft position sensor and the throttle position sensor. All while the engine is hot. Images attached to show locations.

Rivermikerat
I have done all the suggestions and nothing is helping. I just put my fuel pump tester on and it seems to be running a constant 35psi. When I start the car when it is cold it runs pretty good then when it warms up the idle start to go up and down then it goes way donw and stalls out Then it is hard to start.

Samuel DuVall
I will be donating again but I have to wait for my wife to get home do you understand? I don't expect this free.

Samuel DuVall