STARTS BUT STALLS OUT QUICKLY.. HELP!!!!

1999 Nissan Quest • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 204,072 miles

My 1999 nissan quest's NEW problems. Help me or kill me. Lol. Ok the problems I had with it before is a lil different now. So far I've replace the water pump, distributor, distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs and wires, mass air flow sensor, map sensor, starter, battery, valve cover gaskets. Im running out of ideas what to fix or replace next. The van starts quickly and easy now but it sounds like its not getting enough air. I removed the air filter and its still the same. It starts but stall out within a minute. I wanna clean the butterfly valve with maybe a carberator cleaner cause it is dirty. But what else can I check? Hopefully its an easy fix so PLEASE HELP! I gotta go back to work and it sucks asking for rides to the store or doctors.
Jralvarez

If the enigne can be restarted easily after it stalls, try applying a little accelerator pressure to keep the engine running between 2000 to 3000 rpm. If engine can run but is unstable, you have a problem with the idling system and possible causes are : 1. Vacuum leakages. Check for cracks between the air cliener (MAF) and throttle body. Any cracks on the air hose can cause that.

2. Dirty or faulty IAC ( Idle Air Control, Nissan calls it AACV, Auxiliary Air Control Valve). Have the throttle body and AACV cleaned, as you mentioned, with carb cleaner. When carb cleaner is used, you would have difficulty restarting so prolonged cranking and erratic running should be expected when restarting.

Is the Check Engine Light indicating and have you tried to retrieve for trouble codes?