INFINITI G20 ENGINE PROBLEM

1999 Infiniti G20 • 162 miles

There is an oil leak from right side of engine. Oil has gotten really low yesterday but oil pressure light didn't come on. I also noticed that oil only seems to be leaking when car is running. I checked the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket and bolt, and oil filter and they are all good. There is oil on the water pump/ps pulleys and belt but not alternator/ac belt. No blue smoke from exhaust either. I recently changed the oil and replaced the oil pan gasket. Still leaking. My question is what is causing this and a rough estimate of the parts needed to fix the problem?
Jamesbarajas

Please note, oil leaking from right side of engine when sittinginside

Jamesbarajas
Pressure wash the engine while it is running (then drive it a bit and do some more investigating) to get a better idea of where it is leaking from. It could be a cam seal? See if you can get a better idea of where the oil is leaking from.

Blaze45
I will definitely do that maybe with degreaser instead. Its not an internal oil leak because none is being burned, its just dripping a significant amount on the road. I will definitely clean it up and check though. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Jamesbarajas
Most likely to be from the crank pulley front seal.

Thanks. Is that fairly easy to replace? Would that be on MITCHELL or ALLDATA?

Jamesbarajas
It should be on both if Im not mistaken.

Blaze45
For replacing the crank seal, that is not a difficut job. After removal of the drive belts and crank pulley, you can replace the seal.