CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON

1999 Honda Civic • 17,500 miles

Check engine light has been on for awhile. I'm out $438 so far!
Erased codes by removing the FUSE, BATTERY cables procedure. Had the car scanned for codes at Autozone, AAMCO and Jiffylub and no codes were present. Had the computer checked for codes flashed/erased at the Honda dealer and the light still stayed on. Bought a new computer as suggested by the dealer and later 2carpros and the LIGHT IS STILL ON. So, any more expert advice as to why the light won't go off?
Jdooley

Could be sensor or an actuator to include the wiring-

You were sure it was the computer last time "and I even donated" LOL you're as much of an expert as I am. I'm sure if I check all the wires, all the transmission sytems, all the engine systems and or REPLACE THEM ALL I will solve the problem. LOL

Jdooley
What is the exact code/s that's keeps coming back? Also when you post a question stay in that thread-For me being sure of the problem is very hard to do I'm not with the vehicle but if I am-I will shake it up and down and in and out till I terminate the problem-