WHAT ELSE SHOULD I CHECK?

1999 GMC Savana • 167,000 miles

I have a 1999 GMC Savana 3500 5.7L service van that will not start. I have 63psi at my fuel rail and I have good spark (just changed the coil didn't help). It turns over and will not start even when sprayed with starting fluid. What is the next thing to check? Problem started yesterday van just died no sputter as I was driving down the road.
Heathwilliams

Good spark where? Did you check it at the plugs?

Yes new rotor cap and plugs also installed has error code p0300

Heathwilliams
How did it run prior to failing?

It ran rough at idle like it was missing and when driving at freeway speeds it would surge also rechecked error code and it gave code p1351 no other codes does this mean the ignition control module went bad. Got it to kind of start yesterday at an extreemly low idle then it would die. It basicly acts like it is flooding now and this is obvious when sprayed with starting fluid. Have raw fuel smell at exhaust. The spark as it comes off the coil wire is blue white but then changes to a yellow orange so spark might not be good after all. I have one buddy saying change fuel regulator and another saying change ICM so I'm not sure what to do.

Heathwilliams
Just checked spark on spark plug and the spark is blue white.

Heathwilliams
Also the plug is black they were just changed 2 months ago.

Heathwilliams
Found the problem the gears on the distibutor wear missing teeth

Heathwilliams