I REPLACED FUEL PUMP & FILTER RAN SEA FOAM FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER IN MY AND IT STILL IS RUNNING REAL ROUGH AND WON'T START.

1999 Ford Taurus • 123,500 miles

The car was running real rough so I replaced the fuel filter which looked like muddy water when inlet side of filter was poured out, I also poured fuel injector cleaner into tank when I filled the car up with gas also add heat as well. Car was still running really rough so I ran it at high speeds a few times to blow out any possible bad fuel and the car seam to run a little better but went back to bad. So I checked fuel pressure in the not running mode and it read 32psi & in about 1 or 2 Min's. The pressure begun to fall.I dropped the tank and replaced the pump also inspected tank and lines all good I did some electrical checks all seem to have been good, also checked relays and fuse at that time and they were also good. The OB scanner codes picked up from car computer were P0455, P0306, P0303, P0301, P0171, BEFORE CHANGEING FUEL PUMP.
I am back to square 1 car ran rough about 4 days later and now won't start I just tried to start it last night only but battery to low from my wife trying to start it.
CLJ

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems

with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing

belt/chain.