IS THIS AN ELECTRICAL OR ENGINE, TRANSMISSION PROBLEM?

1999 Ford Explorer • 158,000 miles

Recently my ABS light came on then the battery light came on. The check engine light and airbag light have been on for a while now. After that I noticed the gauges on the dashboard were going haywire and would idle down so far I had to pump the gas pedal to keep the truck started to move out of traffic. Driving the truck once it got some momentum was fine. Now it won't start at all. Please tell me what's going on!
Highyella2861

You have an abs failure and you need to the code to determine the area of failure.

The air bag has a failure as well. You need the code there too.

The check engine light is another failure and we need the code as well.

The battery light indicates a possible bad alternator. Check for 14 to 14.5 volts at the battery with the motor running

Thanks for the reply. I think I have a solution for the check engine light. I had it put on the machine and it said my left bank was running lean. It was fixed but I didn't drive it the recommended time to keep the light from coming back on. Will these other codes tell me why it won't start now. I had alternator trouble with a different vehicle but this one feels different.

Highyella2861
Check the charging system. All of these problems can be related to low system voltage, especially the anti-lock brake.