WHEN BRAKING AT 30-35 MPH THE CAR PULLS TO THE LEFT

1999 Ford Contour • 63,000 miles

The following has been replaced by a reputable mechanic:
front pads
rotors turned
both calipers
master cylinder
both brake lines
front end alignment
everything visually inspected and tight

It pulled real hard before this stuff was done at all speeds and now it pulls a little at around 30-35 mph. I have read many things and I asked my mechanic if they checked the front end and they stated that everything is tight and looked good. I just perchased the car and this started a week later. The car also newer tires on the front and the rear is about half worn. My mechanic stated on the receipt that this was the best that they can do. I would appreciate your professional opinion. I don't know what to do next as I have spent a lot of money already.
Sclothier

Is tire wear nice and even across tread?

Fixitmr
The tire wear looks even on both sides.

Sclothier
How is rear alignment and treadwear?

Fixitmr
The rear tires are worn, but seem to be worn evenly. I drove the car today and at 65mph and pressing on the brakes, the car pulls to the right and then to the left. At slower speeds it just pulls to the left. It is a smooth pull, just an observation I noticed today.

Sclothier
I was gonna say lower control arm bushings since they are the infamous pancake style which dont last and flex bad when worn. But you say everything is tight?

Fixitmr
Have you had your motor mounts checked I have seen this problem caused by bad engine mounts and struts

Mikederouin88