3.2TL YR '99~ I WAS DOING 60MPH ON THE HIGHWAY AN WA CUT OFF BY CAR DOING 30MPH. WHEN I ACCELERATED MY CAR SLIPPED/ SLOWED THEN THE TCS AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT TURNED ON. I PULLED OVER A TURNED THE CAR OFF, THE TCS LIGHT TURNED OFF BUT THE CHECK ENGI

1999 Acura TL • 140,000 miles

Acura 3.2tl yr '99~ I was doing 60mph on the highway an wa cut off by car doing 30mph. When I accelerated my car slipped/ slowed then the tcs and check engine light turned on. I pulled over a turned the car off, the TCS light turned off but the check engine still displays. Why is this happening and what do I do

Timber

So how is it now? HAVE CODES READ.

Fixitmr
So I went to auto zone and had the diagnostic test performed. The test revealed I need my fuel line flushed and my e something valve and air thing cleaned. All minor but still important. At the end I'm just soooooo happy its not my transmission : ) YAY ACURA your not dieing. Lol

Timber
EGR valve?

Fixitmr

Timber
So running better now?

Fixitmr