HI MY HAS A COUPLE ISSUES. POWER LOCKS DONT WORK AND ONE OF MY WINDOWS IS MOVING VERY SLOWLY, THEN NOT AT ALL. HELP?

1998 Pontiac Grand Am • 167,894 miles

Hi my 1998 pontiac grand am has a couple issues.
1. My power lock switches dont work, but when I turn the car off all the doors unlock. Does this mean its a switch issue and not a wiring one?
2. My windows ascend and descend at different speeds, driver's side being the fastest. The real problem is the back right window of the car. It lowers a little bit (about 2 inches) very slowly, then stops. If you wait like a minute or two and press it again, it will move slowly the same two inches and stop. Why is this? Would lubricating the other windows increase their movement speed?
Mitch_c

Lube may help. The rear is likely suffering a overheat protection fault. Little thermistor built into electric motor brush holder is failing cutting the amount of current available.

Fixitmr
Okay and how do I fix that? And what about the locks?

Mitch_c
Usually replace motor but you can bypass thermistor and get it to run again. Locks, have you checked fuses?

Fixitmr
Ive tried to but I cant get into them. Theyre under the hood right
? Or are they inside the car under the dashboard?

Mitch_c
By drivers kick panel and under hood.

Fixitmr
V6 shows no underhood, underhood only on 4cyl.

Fixitmr