. CAR STARTS, RUNS FOR 30 SECONDS, THEN STALLS OUT. WILL RESTART BUT STALLS EVERY TIME.

1998 Pontiac Bonneville • 150,000 miles

Just replaces fuel line, fuel filter. Fuel pump, & battery. What gives?
Marygbc@msn.com

Do you have any codes?Also have you checked fuel pressure if so what is the pressure?Also is the security light on solid or flashing?Have you checked for injector pluse?

No I just did all those things I wrote. Where would I see the codes, & how would I go about checking the preasure?

Marygbc@msn.com
What is the security light & where is it? I'm lost & frustrated. Just spent $450. & Back to square 1.

Marygbc@msn.com
You need a scan tool to read codes on that one if you dont live in california they might read the codes for free at the auto parts store. If not they sell basic code readers on amaon for under 30. At auto zone you can rent a fuel pressure gauge to check the fuel pressure. Then find the cap on the line going up to the fuel injector rail remove the cap screw the fuel pressure gauge on it. Then crank the engine for a like 5 seconds and see what the pressure reading is. To check for injector pluse you would get a noid light unplug each injector and plug the noid in where the injector went and crank the engine and watch for noid light to flash. That would mean you have a injector pluse. As far as the security if the light is on the instrument cluster solid or flashing that is disabling starting.

Thank you sooo much, I'm loosing my mind rapidly!

Marygbc@msn.com
Alright keep me posted.