LEAKS ANTI-FREEZE

1998 Plymouth Voyager • 23,000 miles

The engine is a 3.3. There appears to be a leak just above the lower radiator hose. I took it to a mechanic and he explained it's a metal tubing that has rotted and is only sold at a dealer outlet. He said it's both risky and expensive to repair. Any alternatives like buying it at a salvage yard? Any idea what is the proper name of this tubing? By the way the radiator is new and installed about 2 months ago. It leaks when the van is in operation over 10 min. And it's a small stream about every 5 seconds. Please, I already have over $1,400 dollars in repairs this year alone. Brake line rotted, new battery, new radiator, new rotor, new sway link rods and rebuilt tranny. Hate to scrap it with all those new items.
Denfly

Can you post a picture?

Can't see much because of the cramped space but was told it connects to the condenser.

Denfly
Nothing in the cooling system connects to the condenser.

My bad, it's the compressor, not condenser.

Denfly
Nothing in the cooling system connects to the compressor either.

I was told it has to be removed to get to it. Maybe it's not connected to it but it must be near it.

Denfly
There is a pipe under the water pump to the lower hose which is common for rotting out. It is not expensive and requires about 1 hour in labor. Other than that, we need a picture of what you are talking about.