1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue • 167,000 miles

I took my car to a auto shop to have them do a Coolant Flush. I was told by the mechanic that he was not able to complete this repair at this time. He showed me where the coolant was leaking around the engine manifold. I was given an estimate of $900 just to have the repair completed which included the coolant flush kit, anti-freeze, oil filter, engine oil cap, thermostat, intake manifold(Fuel Injected) gasket, & intake manifold set.

A close friend who is a great mechanic is going to complete these repairs for me instead, so I am searching for parts. Would you be able to tell me what does it mean when it says Intake Manifold-Fuel Injected and would I have to get the set also? I just want to make sure I get the correct parts for this repair so if you could let me know what all I would need, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks
October 31, 2012.

Give the parts store the year, make and model and he will get the correct parts for you. You need an intake set with valve cover gaskets, thermostat, oil, anti freeze and oil filter


Oct 31, 2012.