IM ONLY RUNNING OFF 2 CYL, DONT KNOW WHY

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 92,000 miles

I have a 98 eclipse spyder gs 4cyl 2.4 l engine. I'm only running off of 2 cylinders and don't know why. I have replaced the ingition coil, fixed and checked the wiring harness, and tried a new ecm. The only thing I havent tried is the crankshaft postion sensor and the camshaft position sensor. Isone of these goin to fix my problem. Im at a total loss
Mud4594

Check leads, plugs and injection at those cylinders, which cylinders are not firing?

Mhpautos
The crankshaft position sensor tells the computer which cylinders to fire-

If the CPI sensor is faulty you will not get a signal at all, and that is also for a cam sensor, there will not work on selected cylinders to give you this type of problem.

Markk (mhpautos)

Mhpautos
Ive checked the plugs and injectors, 2 and 3 arent firing at all. Thats what I thought about the sensors, they would not fire at all. Im at a total loss here, any new input?

Mud4594
Of course im down to go buy both damnsnesors and see if anyhting changes, just for the sake of trying everything

Mud4594
Ive checked the plugs and injectors, 2 and 3 arent firing at all.

Check and test the computer ground drivers for the injectors