MISFIRE

1998 Honda Civic • 4 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 151,000 miles

Hello, Yesterday my check engine light went on. Then today it went off. So I decided to check the codes. I got p0300, p0301, p0304. Ngk iridium plugs and ngk wires installed a few months ago. Dizzy is about a year old. Any suggestions? Also im getting hard starts and rough idles on cold starts like he last few days in a row. It was idling like it was on 3 cylinders.
Pmp

Do you have coolant losses and/or overheating issues?

Those are misfiring codes and it could be spark plugs, plug wires, distributor rotor or fuel pressure or injectors.

Last night and today the guage was going up a little not more then 3 quarters. Then when I hold my foot no the gas like at 4k rpm it goes down. My resivor is going empty like every 2-3 weeks.

Pmp
Most likely you have compression leak with one or more cylinders. Get a compression test done with a cold engine.

And what would that mean if it had a compression leak. Is it hard to do a compression test if I rent it from auto zone

Pmp
That wuld mean a bad head gasket which would result in coolant looses and the misfiring.