INSTALLING AND WIRING REVERSING CAMERA ON NUMBER PLATE.

1998 Ford Festiva

How I can open the interior for wiring behind the number plate.
Uspak

You need to wire the camera to the reverse light or the switch. Find the lights wire color, tap into it, and ground the ground the ground wire of your camera.

Merlin2021
How I can route the wire inside the body, How can open the interior of the boot door.

Uspak
Take the tag off look for screws. Do u have a hatch back?

Cadieman
It is a hatch back but I cannot see and tags or screws in the interior of the boot door.

Uspak
The part I want to open is called the Plastic trim inside the boor door. The problem is that I cannot see any tags, screws or friction pins. Thanks for all your help.

Uspak
If there are no screws, there will be push pin type anchoring system for the trunk liner. Carefully pull out. Fish the wire around the back seat, remove the rocker panels and run the wire with the cars harness.

Merlin2021
Thank you, every one. I opened it. There are pins inside the panel, so you cannot see them. I just pulled it. To close it, I just need to press the panel on top of them

Uspak