FORD EXPLORER FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1998 Ford Explorer

I have a 98 ford exploroer that wont start. I have added a new fuel filter and blew the lines out, but still nothing.I was told there was a small leak in the fuel tank but I cant locate it. And I dont know if this matter but when I open the door I hear a ticking sound like it is an anti-theft system. Could that stop it from starting also?
C_pou

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first. Also try resetting your anti theft system it should be in manual if you have one.

I dont have a manual right now but I can get one. It doesnt read any codes either.I hooked it up to my scan device and it dont read that it has any codes. I went to school to be a mechanic but I dont know everything. If it is the fuel pressure what would/should be the next thing I replace? I was just goning to get a new fuel tank. Too soon or what do u think?

C_pou
If engine will crankor key on see if anti theft light or security light is on and stays on. Check fuel pressure to see if yo have any at fuel rail. If you dont' have fuel pressure check fuses and relay s underhood for fp and see if the inertia swtich behind right kick panel is activeated, if it is push button down an dsee if it wil start.