IGNITION PROBLEM 98

1998 Ford Escort • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 134,000 miles

I've been having trouble starting up my car, it is a Ford Escort 1998. The Starter is working in perfect condition, my battery is in strong hold, my fuel Pump is brand new, my alternator is new and so is the pulley, checked the ignition coil and that's in working conditions and so is the ignition module sensor. When I crank the key the starter begins to work and move the motor & the alternator and gasoline is being pushed in threw the fuel lines but no spark seems to be occurring. At times it does turn on but I have to crank the car for a good whole 30 SECONDS. Then the car begins to strengthen up until it finally ignited the engine. Most of the times it's not starting up though. What could this problem be?
LuisFelix

Check the fuel pressure if its within specs and if the injectors are pusing if okay-

No spark: No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it