HEATER CORE PROBLEM.

1998 Daewoo Leganza • 125,000 miles

Hi, I am facing problem with my heater. Radiator water comes out from below dashboard (more water near driver side leg space & less passenger side leg space) when car running with heater on & when I stop engine, some water flushing sound come out from below dashboard. But Still heater is working fine & car is not overheating. I am topping radiator water since last 2 week. Is it heater core problem or leaking any hose that connected to heater core or evaporator?

Please help me. Tnx in advance.
Pareshpatel

This does sound like the heater core is leaking, but if your car has factory-installed air conditioning, there is a drain pan under it to collect the water that condenses. That water, and any leaking coolant, should be draining onto the ground near the back of the right front tire. Besides the leaking heater core, the rubber drain tube might be blocked. It hangs down from the front of the firewall under the hood.