TOWN & COUNTRY HEATER CORE?

1998 Chrysler Town and Country • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 200,000 miles

1998 Town & Country LXi - About a year ago, fog started forming in the center of windshield occasionally. Months ago, floorboard on driver's side became wet. A week ago, the entire windshield started fogging over, the entire floorboard is soaked, car smells like coolant inside, and the heater/ac will not turn on. Is this the heater core, blower motor, or multiple problems? Don't want to run out buying parts until we know what we're looking at.
Carmarhal

Sound's like your heater core is leaking and needs to be replaced. So your blower fan is inop in any speed?Something could have been damaged from the coolant. Do you have a multimeter to do some testing?

Blower doesn't turn on at all, ac or heat. Don't know if it's relevant, but the lights on the buttons for air & rear window wiper/defrost, etc. (All on the ac/heater panel) have been flashing for several months. We do have a multimeter.

Carmarhal
So the light's are flashing like in a sequence or they stay on for a while then go off then come back on later?Have you checked all the fuse's?It says you have to remove the glove box to replace the blower motor but I bet if you look you can find the wire going to it without removing the glove box to do some testing. Put the key in the run position turn the blower motor on high you should have battery voltage on the dark blue wire and 2 ohms or less on the black wire with a tan stripe let me know what you find.