BUICK PARK AVENUE FUSE PROBLEM

1998 Buick Park Avenue • 120,000 miles

My ac or heat is not working if I turn the heat on nothing blows and if I turn on ac same thing so I looked at fuses for about 5 mins swapping them out and I noticed my 2 engine fans in the front are not moving at all I put car in reverse and in drive with the hood up and still no movement from the fans it gets a little hotter than what it supposed to but hasnt overheated yet. What could this be please anybody help.
Terethomas

Check fuses for hvac to see if it is blown. One fan shold come on when the a/c is turned on. Pic shows location of fuses to check. This could be a module problem as well an dneed to be scanned to find problem.

Checked fuses all of them are good I disconnected the fans and gave them direct voltage and the fans did nothing but the motor in the fan just made a humming noise so I know the fans are bad but that only fixes 1 problem I still don't know why I'm not getting any heat or ac/ no blowing at all

Terethomas
There are actuators that move heat to ha/c in heater they are either vacuum or electric they can be on pass or drivers side under dash. Seee if what I have pointedto that these are getting power sometimes if you pull the hvac fuse with key on these will reset an dwork.