CAR WITH NO START PROBLEM. HAVE SPARK AND THINK IT IS FUEL RELATED. CHANGED FUEL PUMP AND FUEL FILTER.

1997 SAAB 900 • 170,000 miles

After changing pump and filter with still no start. I checked the relay. I bypassed the relay and the pump started pumping which told me it was the relay so I changed it out with a good one and it still did not work. Is there a second relay maybe or any help in this situation would be great, thank you in advance to all who help
Wbattan

Have you checked the socket for hot and ground to trigger relay?

Fixitmr
Two of the connectors have power and two don't, I haven't checked the other two for ground yet.

Wbattan
You've checked all your fuses? I test each end for juice. Did you try and start car with bypassed relay?

Fixitmr
FIRSTLY R U HEARING A SLIGHT CLICKING SOUND COMING FROM UNDER THE DRIVER SIDE FRONT SEAT AREA, DOES THE ENGINE CRANK OVER ANY, IF IT CRANKS OVER BUT NO START REPLACE ENGINE CRANK SHAFT POSITION SENSOR, POST BACK WITH INFO PLEASE GOOD LUCK.

Mnthny4