OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS DOOR PROBLEM

1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass • 185,000 miles

I have a 1997 Oldsmobile cutlass supreme 3.1L v6
The security light flashes and so do the parking lights every time a door hood or trunk opens. I can't start the car unless I jump the starter. I don't wont to replace anything right now because I don't know if its the key or the ignition switch. What I want to know is how to bypass the security. Can I run a wire some where. Unplug something or by a bypass module
Blablablabla38

Is this factory or aftermarket system?

Factory. I've read places there a way to bypass the entire system

Blablablabla38
I think it's a keyPASS ii(2)

Blablablabla38
Now im thinking its just the alarm going off. I was not given a keyless fob when I bough the car. I heard you are unable to start the car with the alarm active. Is there a way to deactivate the alarm with out the fob. Also did not get a door key so I cant try to unlock from the outside. Any advice.

Blablablabla38
Im not sure if your getting these messages. Because im not getting replys. Ive had other questions where ive never got a reply back from. Please help thanks in advance

Blablablabla38
Well because you guys never replayed to my message. I will awnser my own question. I fixed my car by unplugging the teift modual starting the car by jumping the starter (it dies cuz there's no modual) plug the modual back in and it started right up using the key. Parking light do not flash anymore

Not a car expert