ELECTRICAL ISSUES!!!! ( NON RESPONSIVE ACCESORIES!!)

1997 Nissan Sentra • 110,000 miles

I must be the only dummy but. My vehicle had starting problems. I suspected the terminals were at fault. I replaced them which resolved the problems after all yet I made the dumbest mistake to mishandle the battery and caused reverse polarity on the vehicle (negative on positive; positive on negative) momentarily. Vehicle starts with no trouble only now the tail light, brake lights, hazards, a/c, wipers, and instrument cluster do not respond. On the instrument cluster the high beam indicator functions when the headlamps are on high. I checked the fuses under the dashboard and they are operational, I even went as far as replacing all of them. I partially replaced whatever new fuses I had left to the fuses next to the engine compartment. Every site I found familiar situations discussed the diodes in regards to reverse polarity. Need help! I appreciate your time. Thank you!
Michaelrivera

Computers and modules do not like voltage surges from reverse polarity. In most cases, these are gone and need to be replaced.

The fusible links need to be checked to verify they have not melted away cutting off voltage to the systems.

Even if they are and you replace them, be ready for many other issues in the future as a result of the surge.

I suggest you let a shop hunt this down for you to at least verify no melted harnesses or components.