NISSAN SENTRA FUSE PROBLEM

1995 Nissan Sentra

1995 Nissan Sentra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 200, 00 miles

I installed my battery backwards. When I realized what I have done I flipped it back around. I went to start my car back up and it struggled the first time and then started. I would shut it off and it would start right back up, numerous amounts of times. I disconnected the battery, and I reconnected it, wouldn't start back up. I checked my battery fuse, that was burnt. So I replaced it. I also replaced my starter. Anything that involves a key in the ignition wont work. For example; the windows, sunroof, radio dash lights, starter. Did I fry my ECU or do I need a new ignition switch?
Jihad

Forgot to mention, my power door locks work, dome lights, and headlights. No lights from the dash work.

Jihad
Under left side dash, fuse box. Check fuses #

7 - sunroof, power windows
10 - radio
24 - audio

Basically check every single fuse in that box.

Zackman
I have checked every fuse in the car.

Jihad
Underhood Power Distribution Box Identification
Courtesy of NISSAN MOTOR CO, U.S.A.

Next to the battery, check

36 - 10 Amp Illumination, Tail Lights, Chimes
42 - 10 Amp Horn, ASCD, Theft
Fusible Link " F" - 25 Amp (Circuit Breaker) Power Window, Door Lock, Sunroof, Theft
Fusible Link " G" - 75 Amp Fuse Box
Fusible Link " I" - 75 Amp

Zackman
They all have been check and no fuses are burnt. The 75A fuse(battery fuse) did burn out, but I did replace it.

Jihad
Based on the wiring diagram, the only other things that has connections and has something to do with all of your problem is a 30A fuse, location (i) in the fuse box under the hood. That fuse controls the ignition key, from that it splits into two relays: ignition relay (runs among other things, windows, sunroof, A/C, dashboard, ACSD, and turn) and accessory relay (runs horn, wipers, and mirrors.)

If the fuse and the two relays are all good, you may have burnt your ignition switch. But before you replace the switch, check if you have power to the connector.

Zackman